Unit Enhancement Funds(UEF)
UEFs are NAF funds authorized to support organizational parties and picnics. All persons from the unit must be invited to attend and functions should be scheduled when most are available.
WHAT ARE THE UEF FUNDS LIMITATIONS?
- Funding is based on unit strength as of the beginning of each Fiscal Year, which begins on 1 October.
- Units earn $1 per Permanent Party and Training units will receive $.50 per AIT, per quarter.
WHAT ITEMS ARE AUTHORIZED USING UEFS?
- Your organization’s POC can purchase food, drinks (excluding alcoholic beverages), paper or plastic plates and cup, napkins, utensils, etc. associated with a party or picnic including catering the function and rental equipment.
HOW DO I REQUEST UEF FUNDS?
- UEFs are pre-authorized in accordance with FY19 Unit Enhancement Funds memo.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES?
- Original receipts are required to be turned in to the NAF AO within two business days following the function.
- Reimbursement template is available in download section below.
Update 1 October 2020 -This program is currently unavailable at Sheppard AFB due to continued negative cash inflows to the MWR Fund resulting from COVID-19 Pandemic Conditions. This decision will be readdressed on 1 January 2021.